Saturday, March 8, 2008

*^Gracie's Birthday Party^*


March 8, 2008 I had Gracie’s Birthday party. She had turned two on March 2, 2008. Never knew that it would be the day for the blizzard of ’08. So therefore no one could show up. There will be no make up date already made the cake and bought all the supplies. Yeah, not doing that again but I would say for it just being mom, dad Gracie and I, it went pretty well.

Gracie wakes up first thing she goes to the kitchen table and grabs a cupcake. I made a few of them for her too. Usually I would not let her eat that for breakfast but since it was her birthday I thought it would be okay. My mom and I spared the presents throughout the whole day. First she got her hamster, she really like her hamster. I asked her what she would like to name it and she said Amen. I thought that was really cute. I even tried to ask her several more times and she said the same thing Amen. For lunch 12:00pm which was when everybody was supposed to show up we had shredded chicken, bar be q sausages, chips and a vegetable tray. I do not blame anyone for not coming it was really bad out. It was the blizzard of ’08 lol. After that my mom gave her another gift a singing plush dog Gracie loved it. The dog sings the song “Shout”. And every time he says shout his ears go up.

Then here comes the cake it was a triple layer white cake with strawberry filling and of course Gracie’s all time favorite cartoon charter Elmo. Gracie has been really anxious to blow out the candles every time she has seen me light a candle in the past few weeks she has wanted to blow them out. So I lit her number two candle and she blew it out all in one blow. She had so much fun. She also got this mat that you jump on and it sings, a huge bag of blocks, a bumble ball that kind of jumps around when you put it on the floor, but Gracie wanted to hold it. You should have seen it, it was shacking her whole body it was so funny. She got several other presents too. But all in all we had a good time with all the presents and just hanging out with family.

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Very descriptive, Zeek, although there a few run-on sentences in here. The link didn't really work for me, I'm afraid. And is that picture the cake you made? If so, wow!