Monday, February 25, 2008

Guest Post -- I Hate You




Since I don’t have a daughter, I will talk about a situation that happened this Monday with my little sister. Well it all actually began on Sunday; our neighbors just moved into their new house this last week that they built. And know they don’t live next to our house; which my little sister misses because they have a daughter my sister’s age. The neighbor’s daughter, Vanessa, would come over every morning to our house to have breakfast with Ilona my little sister, or the other way around. Since they can’t have breakfast with each other know, they wanted to have a sleep over at Vanessa’s new house. They had to sleep over from Sunday to Monday, but on Sunday they were all day outside playing.

By the time she got home on Monday after noon she was already sick, her eyes were watering, and she had a little fewer. When I got into my car after the late English class, I received a call from home. It was my little sister telling me that she wanted me to come home, and go buy her some purple medicine (Triaminic, grape flavor) that she likes so much. I told her that I will buy it later, because I was going to the gym to workout. After working out for two hours, I went to the store and got the Triaminic. When I got home she was already asleep, so I was too late. The next morning when I was getting ready for school she come into my room, and simply said “I hate you, you didn’t bring me good medicine.”

I found out later, that since I didn’t bring her grape flavor my dad made her take a different flavor that he got. He told her that there no difference between them, but Ilona dint believe him. So later that day after school, I went to mall and got her a get well teddy bear. And that was the end of that.

http://www.rense.com/general33/ihateyoutoy.gif


No comments: