Wednesday, February 6, 2008

*Gracie and I adventure outside*


Gracie and I went outside, because the weather it not that bad outside. I got her all dressed in her outside clothes; we went outside and let my dog Zug out. That was a little crazy because Zug is crazy and Gracie is scared of him. We went to the felid behind our house and ran and played. Gracie and I were slipping in the mud, getting dirty and just having fun. Gracie was analyzing everything that she could. Like the trees, leaves, and dead flowers from the year before. She yells Zug no because he is running all around us.

After we are all done getting as dirty as possible we decide to go inside before we get too cold. We go inside strip off our clothes and do a load of laundry and get into the bath. We get all squeaky clean. Gracie then says I am hungry mommy so I make us some ravioli and garlic bread, just something quick, because children can not wait that long when they are hungry. Gracie and I eat then I think maybe ravioli wasn’t a good idea because Gracie just got that all over herself so I get her back into the bath, and get dressed again. Well after all of that Gracie is a little tired so I gather ready for a nap and lay her in bed. After Gracie falls asleep I finally get a minute or two to sit down call a friend or do some homework. Yeah isn’t that the way to spend your free time or you know cleaning the house too is always an option.

3 comments:

Cap'n Fatback said...

A stronger post, Zeek. Sound like you had a blast.

Try to type these in a word processing program to help with spelling errors and such. Don't forget to get a picture and link in here.

For future posts, I'd like to see you write about the sort of decisions you make as a mother: maybe write a post about how Gracie affects the television you watch or perhaps the food you buy. Maybe a post about her attitude toward punishment. Or toward Gracie's exercise. Don't be afraid to branch out from pure narrative.

ForwardThought said...

Enjoy those times while they last because they won't last forever. Those times don't disappear they will always be in you memories and other times will come , but in a different way, so enjoy every moment because they will always remind your child of the good times, and those times is what your child will remember as they get older, your only a parent once. Live life and have a good time doing it, always a win win situation.

Bigdawg99 said...

Sounded like you two had a blast out there. I could see it now a picture perfect moment of a mother and her daughter playing around in a field having a jolly good time. Seems like i missed out. We'll have to take Gracie out iagain into the field sometime and fraulic in the snow. lol