Friday, January 4, 2008

Blog Possibilites

I am a student from OSU Newark and my major that I am studying right now is Early Education. I have been at the OSU Newark campus for two quarters. I really enjoy it so far. My experience has been has been good. There are some really cool professors here.
Some things that I really enjoy doing is spending time with my daughter Gracie. She will be two in March. She has blond hair and blue eyes, got to love them. When I am not busy with studying, working, or taking care of my daughter I am usually spending time with my friends or playing Guitar Hero. I am basically choosing to right about my family and life. About what might be happening at the time in my life. I might even choose to use this as somewhere for me to vent. So if i get a little mouthy please forgive me.

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Being a mom and a college student at the same time sounds like a great topic with lots of material. You could retitle your blog "Student Mom" or somesuch.