Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gracie Sleeping*


I love my baby girl Gracie she is everything to me. So I get home and all I want to do is play with her, give her a kiss love on her but she is asleep. So sometimes I think I should wake her because she is the cutest then awe. You guys got to meet her she really is. But she also can be a little brat too. But most of the time she is pretty sweet. I hate Mondays and Wednesdays they suck I think it takes a part of my heart those days because I miss her so much, but then I think well it is ok because I need to go to school so I can support us since her dad does not seem to do anything for her. But that is another story that I probably will not get into because it just makes me mad that he does not even care for his own child.

Then I think well it is a good thing because I am tired too and don’t really feel like staying up for another three hours to get her to bed, and I am not the one who had to make her cry so she would go to bed so I guess it is a win-win situation but I just miss her so much. Then sometimes I feel like I don’t even get to see her on the weekends because I have to work then, I don’t know it just sucks sometimes. It is nice when we have long weekends I get to see her more then, but don’t get me wrong I do see my daughter everyday and the whole day as long as I am not working or at school. Some days it just catches up with you. Grammar and punctuation corrected.

4 comments:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Since this is an extra post, I wont grade it yet, but there are a lot of run-on sentences here and the focus fans out. Let's meet to go over some of the issues here so that you have a better idea of where to take these posts.

For example, I'd love you to SHOW me what Gracie looks like asleep. I think that would make for good reading, adding some real depth here.

zx6rider said...

Its great that you care about your daughter so much. You sound like you're doing a great job taking care of it all by yourself. I'm excited on my new little one to come, but nervous.

ForwardThought said...

I can see you truly love your daughter and that is great, like the saying, "Only a mothers love." In my life, I feel the same towards my children when I have to go to school, but like you, I look at it as truly trying to gain a better life for them and really they are what matters. To bad the dad is not around; although I can't say I was always there, it took me a year and half after my first son was born to finally wake up and smell the coffee, but unfortunitaly some of us never figure it out. Well, have fun.
Have you heard any good jokes lately?

Cap'n Fatback said...

Zeek--

If you'd like, I'd love to sit down with you and use this blog post as an example to work with sentence boundary issues. Without proper punctuation, your thoughts seem to be rambling. Specific "shows" would help this as well.

I'd love to help you express your feelings for your daughter in the depth they deserve.